What is the Qanz Card?
The Qanz card is the only gift card you’ll ever need for your loved ones. Whether it’s Fashion, Accessories, Home Furnishing, Sporting Goods or Multimedia, it gives them the ultimate flexibility to get whatever they want.
Where can it be used?
Zara, Bershka, Oysho, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Stradivarius, Zara Home, Boggi, Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Salsa, Virigin Megastore, Jules, Punt Roma, Promod, I am, Paul, The Butcher Shop & Grill, Columbus Café, Kosebasi. It can be used across 7 countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt
How does it work?
• You can charge the card upon activation with any amount up to $800
• You can use the card within stores of AZADEA (except for KIKO Milano)
• Card is not sold but redeemable within AZADEA’s Food & Beverage outlets (excluding Egypt)
• You can use the card at more than one store
• You don’t have to use the full amount of the card in one single purchase
• You can use the card for full of partial payments for any purchase until the balance is depleted
• You can use the card during 2 full years, after which card will expire
• Cross border purchase transactions are allowed in the following countries: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, UAE.
• Qanz Cards activated in Egypt are valid only in Egypt
How is it presented?
The card is accompanied by a bag and a box. A selection from five greetings options can be used for different occasions or individuals.
The QANZ Card is the Gift of Possibilities!